Ludus Consulting, LLC
- Sometimes things aren't broken, but they aren't really working either. Let's look for ways we can work together to help the kids.
- Stuck dealing with parent complaints? What do you do for parent education? You may be saying all the right things, but the parents aren't hearing you.
- How to streamline rivalries among coaches and parents.
- Help getting parents, coaches and athletes in-line with the organization's mission and purpose.
- Help working with your Board of Directors to improve communication and help the kids you work with.
- What do you provide to your coaches for training to help them help the kids?
- Essentially, any problem you have consistently will continue to happen until you do something to change it.
- At this level, fun and basic skill development are the objectives.
- Mental skills can be introduced to build a foundation for later years in school and life.
- Working through the balance between school, friends and sport is key.
- You want the best for your child. Do you know how best to help him/her?
- What are some of the best things to say to your child after a game?
- How to help balance current performance with future potential.
- How to help improve your child's motivation.
Ludus is Latin for game, sport and school and that's what we do. We want to help you achieve your best performance!